Sunday, April 12, 2009

Classy and pretty college graduation party motif?

I%26#039;m thinking of doing pink and chocolate brown linens with clear bowls that have flower arrangements in the bowl...like under water.


My dad is getting the caterer (white glove service) but I%26#039;m in charge of decorating, getting the tables together and such. I want it to be young, but since I have 50+ family members plus friends coming I want it to look really nice.





suggestions?





ps. we%26#039;re having it in our backyard....setting it up with tents and such
Classy and pretty college graduation party motif?
Say
FlowersBirthday FlowersSympathy Flowersthat is a good idea what you got already..... go to a Party store or a DOLLAR TREE* ( *I suggest) and get pink and brown plates cups....etc... balloons .. I know it sounds simple and basic but they have have like 20 different colors for everything now a days...Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment